Can I use Xodol if I am taking isoniazid?

If you are taking isoniazid, a drug prescribed to treat or prevent tuberculosis, talk to your doctor before taking the prescription pain medication Xodol (hydrocodone and acetaminophen). There is some evidence that the combination of isoniazid and acetaminophen may raise your risk for serious liver damage. Before you take Xodol, give your doctor and pharmacist a list of all your other medicines.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...