Can I use Xodol if I am taking seizure medications?

If you are taking a seizure medication, talk to your doctor before taking Xodol (hydrocodone and acetaminophen), a drug prescribed to relieve moderate to moderately severe pain. Xodol may interact with certain seizure medications, raising your risk for side effects including liver damage.

Before you start taking Xodol, give your doctor and pharmacist a list of all your other medicines (prescription and nonprescription) and dietary and herbal supplements. Once you're on Xodol, do not take any new supplement or drug without consulting your doctor or pharmacist first.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...