Can I use Xodol if I have a history of lung disease?

If you have a history of lung disease, talk to your doctor before taking the prescription pain medication Xodol (hydrocodone and acetaminophen). Xodol may cause slowed, irregular or shallow breathing in some people, and these side effects may be especially dangerous for people who have certain lung problems.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...