Can I use Xodol if I have a history of seizures?

If you have a history of seizures, talk to your doctor before taking Xodol (hydrocodone and acetaminophen), a drug prescribed to relieve pain. Xodol may raise your risk of seizures, especially if you take excessive amounts of it. If your doctor does prescribe Xodol for you after you discuss your history of seizures, it's important to take the drug exactly as your doctor prescribes. Do not take a larger dose, take it more frequently or take it for a longer period of time than your doctor recommends.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...