Can I use Xodol if I have a history of seizures?

If you have a history of seizures, talk to your doctor before taking Xodol (hydrocodone and acetaminophen), a drug prescribed to relieve pain. Xodol may raise your risk of seizures, especially if you take excessive amounts of it. If your doctor does prescribe Xodol for you after you discuss your history of seizures, it's important to take the drug exactly as your doctor prescribes. Do not take a larger dose, take it more frequently or take it for a longer period of time than your doctor recommends.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are the side effects of analgesics?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...