You can probably take the prescription pain medication Vicodin (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) if you have hypothyroidism (a low-functioning thyroid). However, your thyroid condition may affect how much Vicodin you should take and how often you should take it. Make sure your doctor knows about your thyroid condition and how much hormone you're taking to treat it.
- Q Can I use Vicodin if I am taking selegiline?
- Q Can I use Vicodin if I have a history of urinary problems?
- Q Can Vicodin interact with other medications?
- Q If I am pregnant, is it safe to use Vicodin?
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of Vicodin?
- Q What is Vicodin ES?