You can probably take the prescription pain medication Vicodin (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) if you have hypothyroidism (a low-functioning thyroid). However, your thyroid condition may affect how much Vicodin you should take and how often you should take it. Make sure your doctor knows about your thyroid condition and how much hormone you're taking to treat it.
- Q Can I use Vicodin if I am taking ipratropium?
- Q If I am pregnant, is it safe to use Vicodin?
- Q What is Vicodin HP?
- Q Can I use Vicodin if I have a history of lung disease?
- Q Can I use Vicodin if I am taking a seizure medication?
- Q Can I use Vicodin if I have a history of prostate problems?