You can probably take the prescription pain medication Vicodin (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) if you have hypothyroidism (a low-functioning thyroid). However, your thyroid condition may affect how much Vicodin you should take and how often you should take it. Make sure your doctor knows about your thyroid condition and how much hormone you're taking to treat it.
- Q Can I use Vicodin if I am breastfeeding?
- Q Can I use Vicodin if I am taking tranylcypromine?
- Q Can I use Vicodin if I am taking ipratropium?
- Q When can I stop taking Vicodin?
- Q Can I use Vicodin if I am taking a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)?
- Q Can Vicodin interact with other medications?