Can I use Vicodin if I am taking selegiline?

Taking the anti-Parkinson's medication selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam, Zelapar) along with the prescription pain medication Vicodin (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) may increase the potency of either drug. Alert your doctor to the fact that you take selegiline before you begin using Vicodin.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
What is a narcotic?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
For moderate to severe pain, narcotic pain relievers may be prescribed. These drugs are used som...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...