Can I use Vicodin if I am taking isocarboxazid?

Taking the antidepressant and antianxiety medication isocarboxazid (Marplan) along with the prescription pain medication Vicodin (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) may increase the potency of either drug. Alert your doctor to the fact that you take isocarboxazid before you begin using Vicodin.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
How do analgesics interact with other medications?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...