Can I use Vicodin if I have a history of prostate problems?

You may be able to take the prescription pain medication Vicodin (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) if you have prostate problems, but you should discuss it with your doctor. Vicodin may increase your difficulty urinating if you already have an enlarged prostate. Your doctor can determine whether you can safely take Vicodin and, if so, how much.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

what are analgesics ?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
can i take painkillers if i have asthma ?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
what should i avoid while taking analgesics ?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
who should not take analgesics ?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...