Can I use Percodan if I am taking an anticoagulant?

If you are taking an anticoagulant (blood thinner) or other medicine to prevent blood clots, you shouldn't use Percodan, a strong pain reliever that is a combination of oxycodone and aspirin. Percodan can interact with anticoagulants, increasing the risk for bleeding.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

how can analgesics relieve cold symptoms ?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
how do analgesics relieve foot pain ?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
how effective is capsaicin ?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
how do analgesics interact with other medications ?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...