Can I use Magnacet if I have a history of thyroid problems?

You can take the prescription pain medication Magnacet (oxycodone and acetaminophen) if you have hypothyroidism (a low-functioning thyroid). However, your thyroid condition may affect how much and how often you should take Magnacet. Before you start taking Magnacet, let your doctor know if you have a sluggish thyroid and how much hormone you're taking to treat it.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...