Can I use Magnacet if I have a history of thyroid problems?

You can take the prescription pain medication Magnacet (oxycodone and acetaminophen) if you have hypothyroidism (a low-functioning thyroid). However, your thyroid condition may affect how much and how often you should take Magnacet. Before you start taking Magnacet, let your doctor know if you have a sluggish thyroid and how much hormone you're taking to treat it.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
How do analgesics interact with other medications?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...