Can I use Magnacet if I have a history of liver disease?

Your doctor will use caution in prescribing the pain medication Magnacet (oxycodone and acetaminophen) if you have liver disease. If your liver is damaged, it may not process Magnacet properly, which can cause serious side effects. Your doctor may monitor you closely and adjust your dose, regimen or timing. If you have liver problems, discuss them with your doctor before you start Magnacet.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...