Can I take Roxicet if I am taking buprenorphine?

If you're taking buprenorphine, you may not be able to take Roxicet (acetaminophen and oxycodone), a medication that's prescribed to treat moderate to moderately severe pain. Buprenorphine, like Roxicet, is an opioid medication. If combined with Roxicet, it may cause life-threatening breathing problems. Consult your doctor about the risks of taking these medications together.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...