Can I take Roxicet if I am taking seizure medications?

If you're taking seizure medications, ask your doctor if you can take Roxicet (acetaminophen and oxycodone) for your moderate to moderately severe pain. Since Roxicet can cause seizures, people with seizures may not be able to take this medication. Your doctor will help you decide if Roxicet is the best medication for you or if you should take a different type of pain medication.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Analgesics, including aspirin and acetaminophen, are medications used to treat pain. They can al...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...