Can I take Roxicet if I am taking seizure medications?

If you're taking seizure medications, ask your doctor if you can take Roxicet (acetaminophen and oxycodone) for your moderate to moderately severe pain. Since Roxicet can cause seizures, people with seizures may not be able to take this medication. Your doctor will help you decide if Roxicet is the best medication for you or if you should take a different type of pain medication.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...