Can I take Roxicet if I have a history of seizures?

If you have a history of seizures and your doctor prescribes Roxicet (acetaminophen and oxycodone), ask him or her if it's safe for you to take it. Roxicet is a pain medication that may cause seizures or increase the risk for seizures, so another drug might be a better choice for you. Your doctor will help you decide if Roxicet is okay for you or if you should take a different type of pain medication.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...