Can I take Percodan if I have hemophilia?

If you have hemophilia, you may not be able to take Percodan, a prescription pain reliever that is a combination of oxycodone and aspirin. People with hemophilia, a rare bleeding disorder in which the blood doesn't clot like it should, should not take aspirin. Your doctor may suggest a different medication for your pain.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
What analgesic drugs may be prescribed for irritable bowel (IBS) symptoms?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
Analgesic drugs that are used in treating irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) can be classified as non-na...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...