Can I take Percocet if I have a history of thyroid problems?

You can take the pain medication Percocet (oxycodone and acetaminophen) if you have hypothyroidism (a low-functioning thyroid). However, your thyroid condition may affect how much and how often you should take Percocet. Let your doctor know if you have a sluggish thyroid and what medication you're taking to treat it.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...