Also let your doctor know if you're on medication for seizures. Taking certain ones, such as carbamazepine (Tegretol) or phenytoin (Dilantin), in combination with acetaminophen (one of the active ingredients in Percocet) may increase your risk of liver damage. Your doctor may decide not to give you Percocet, or carefully monitor your dosage.
- Q When should I call my doctor if I am taking Percocet?
- Q Can I take Percocet if I have digestive problems?
- Q If I am pregnant, is it safe to take Percocet?
- Q Who should not take Percocet?
- Q What should I avoid while taking Percocet?
- Q Can I take Percocet if I have a history of urinary problems?