Also let your doctor know if you're on medication for seizures. Taking certain ones, such as carbamazepine (Tegretol) or phenytoin (Dilantin), in combination with acetaminophen (one of the active ingredients in Percocet) may increase your risk of liver damage. Your doctor may decide not to give you Percocet, or carefully monitor your dosage.
- Q Can I take Percocet if I am breastfeeding?
- Q What side effects does Acetaminophen with Oxycodone (Percocet) cause?
- Q What should I avoid while taking Percocet?
- Q What should I know about Percocet before taking it?
- Q Can I take Percocet if I have COPD?
- Q Can I take Percocet if I have a history of intestinal problems?