Also let your doctor know if you're on medication for seizures. Taking certain ones, such as carbamazepine (Tegretol) or phenytoin (Dilantin), in combination with acetaminophen (one of the active ingredients in Percocet) may increase your risk of liver damage. Your doctor may decide not to give you Percocet, or carefully monitor your dosage.
- Q Can I take Percocet if I am breastfeeding?
- Q Can I take Percocet if I have COPD?
- Q What are the side effects of Percocet?
- Q Can I take Percocet if I have a history of urinary problems?
- Q If I am pregnant, is it safe to take Percocet?
- Q Can I take Percocet if I have a history of low blood pressure?