Can I take too much hydrocodone-acetaminophen?

Yes. You can take too much of hydrocodone-acetaminophen if you do not follow the prescription directions carefully. This combination of medicines is a strong pain reliever and should only be used for the condition for which it was prescribed. If you or someone you know has concerns or questions about dosage measurements, talk with your doctor or pharmacist.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...