Can I share my Roxicet with someone who's in pain?

You should not share Roxicet (acetaminophen and oxycodone) with anyone. The oxycodone in Roxicet, prescribed to treat moderate to moderately severe pain, can be addictive. Roxicet can be abused in a manner similar to other opioid drugs and can lead to physical dependence and addiction. Roxicet should be used only by the person for whom it was prescribed.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
How do analgesics interact with other medications?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...