Can I take Roxicet if I have a history of low blood pressure?

If you have a history of low blood pressure and your doctor prescribes Roxicet (acetaminophen and oxycodone), ask him or her if it's okay for you to take it. Roxicet, which is prescribed to treat moderate to moderately severe pain, can affect your heart rate, causing it to slow down, speed up or become irregular. It also can cause your blood pressure to go too high or too low. Tell your doctor about your entire health history and discuss the risks and benefits of taking Roxicet.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...