Can I use Percodan if I'm taking a beta-blocker?

If you are taking a beta-blocker, ask your doctor if you can take Percodan, a strong pain reliever that is a combination of oxycodone and aspirin. The effect of the beta-blocker may be reduced if you take it in combination with Percodan, so your doctor may adjust your dose.

Many common medicines may interact with Percodan, so give your doctor a complete list of all your prescription and over-the-counter medications, as well as any supplements or vitamins you take.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...