Can I use Percodan if I'm taking a beta-blocker?

If you are taking a beta-blocker, ask your doctor if you can take Percodan, a strong pain reliever that is a combination of oxycodone and aspirin. The effect of the beta-blocker may be reduced if you take it in combination with Percodan, so your doctor may adjust your dose.

Many common medicines may interact with Percodan, so give your doctor a complete list of all your prescription and over-the-counter medications, as well as any supplements or vitamins you take.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...