Can I take Percodan if I have a history of low blood pressure?

If you have a history of low blood pressure, ask your doctor if you can take Percodan, a strong pain reliever that is a combination of oxycodone and aspirin. Percodan may cause a drop in blood pressure, which can be dangerous in people whose blood pressure is already low. If your blood pressure is low, you may not be able to take Percodan or may need to be monitored closely.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What analgesic drugs may be prescribed for irritable bowel (IBS) symptoms?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
Analgesic drugs that are used in treating irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) can be classified as non-na...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...