Can I take Percodan if I have a history of urinary problems?

If you have a history of urinary problems, you may be able to take Percodan, a prescription pain reliever that is a combination of oxycodone and aspirin. Talk to your doctor. His or her decision will depend on several factors, including what medications you take. Be sure to give your doctor a complete list of all prescription and over-the-counter medications, supplements and vitamins that you take.

One potential side effect related to Percodan is trouble urinating. People taking Percodan should notify their doctors as soon as possible if they experience trouble urinating or changes in the amount of urine they are passing.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...