Can I take Percodan if I have a history of kidney disease?

If you have a history of kidney disease, ask your doctor if you can take Percodan, a strong pain reliever that is a combination of oxycodone and aspirin. People who have certain kidney conditions may not be able to take Percodan or may need to be monitored closely.

Percodan can sometimes cause trouble with urinating. People taking Percodan should notify their doctor as soon as possible if they experience trouble urinating or changes in the amount of urine they are passing.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

what type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will i be given after surgery ?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
what should i avoid while taking analgesics ?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
what are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain ?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
how do analgesics relieve foot pain ?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...