The pain medication Percocet (oxycodone and acetaminophen) can cause your blood pressure to drop, so your doctor may adjust your prescription or not give you Percocet at all if you already have low blood pressure due to a low blood volume or from taking other medication. Let your doctor know if you feel faint when you get up from a sitting or lying position while you're taking Percocet. This is a common symptom of low blood pressure. For many people, remembering to change position slowly solves the problem.
- Q Can I take Percocet if I have asthma?
- Q Can I take Percocet if I have digestive problems?
- Q What should I know about Percocet before taking it?
- Q What are the side effects of Percocet?
- Q Can I take Percocet if I am taking phenothiazines?
- Q What side effects does Acetaminophen with Oxycodone (Percocet) cause?