Can I use Magnacet if I have a history of urinary problems?

The prescription pain medication Magnacet (oxycodone and acetaminophen) can make urinating more difficult if you have an enlarged prostate or a urethral stricture (a blockage of the tube that carries urine out of the body). Alert your doctor to your condition so he or she can determine whether you can safely take Magnacet and, if so, how much is appropriate for you.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...