Can I use Lortab if I am taking selegiline?

You may be able to take the prescription pain medication Lortab (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) if you use selegiline (Eldepryl, Zelapar) for Parkinson's disease, but make sure that your doctor knows that you're on that drug. Your doctor may need to adjust the doses of these medicines if you take them together and is likely to monitor you carefully for side effects.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...