Can I use Lortab if I am taking phenelzine?

You may be able to take the prescription pain medication Lortab (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) if you use phenelzine (Nardil), but make sure that your doctor knows that you're on that drug. Taking this antidepressant and Lortab together may increase the side effects of either or both drugs. Your doctor may need to adjust your doses.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are the side effects of analgesics?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Analgesics, including aspirin and acetaminophen, are medications used to treat pain. They can al...
What is a narcotic?
For moderate to severe pain, narcotic pain relievers may be prescribed. These drugs are used som...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...