Can I use Lortab if I am taking isocarboxazid?

You may be able to take the prescription pain medication Lortab (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) if you use isocarboxazid (Marplan), but make sure that your doctor knows that you're on that drug. Taking this antidepressant and Lortab together may increase the side effects of either or both drugs. Your doctor may need to adjust your doses.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...