Can I use Lortab if I have a history of urinary problems?

You may be able to take the prescription pain medication Lortab (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) if you have a history of urinary problems, but you should tell your doctor about your medical condition before you start the drug. If your doctor prescribes Lortab for you, he or she is likely to monitor you closely. Lortab can cause difficulty urinating and other side effects. If you experience these problems, report them to your doctor if they are bothersome or do not go away.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

how do analgesics relieve foot pain ?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
how do analgesics interact with other medications ?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...
what are analgesics ?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
how effective is capsaicin ?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...