Can I use Lortab if I have a history of prostate problems?

You may be able to take the prescription pain medication Lortab (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) if you have a history of prostate problems, such as an enlarged prostate (BPH), but you should tell your doctor about your medical condition before you start the drug. Your doctor is likely to monitor you closely while you're on Lortab.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What is a narcotic?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
For moderate to severe pain, narcotic pain relievers may be prescribed. These drugs are used som...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...