Can I use Lortab if I have a history of kidney disease?

You may be able to take the prescription pain medication Lortab (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) if you have a history of kidney (renal) disease, but you should tell your doctor about your medical condition before you start the drug. Your doctor may decide that it's not safe for you to take Lortab; if your doctor does prescribe it, he or she is likely to monitor you closely.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

what are analgesics ?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
how effective is capsaicin ?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
how can analgesics relieve flu symptoms ?
should i let my doctor know i am taking analgesics ?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...