Can I become addicted to Roxicet?

Roxicet (acetaminophen and oxycodone) can be addictive because it contains oxycodone. Oxycodone can be abused in a manner similar to other opioid drugs. If you're concerned about becoming addicted to Roxicet, which is prescribed to treat moderate to moderately severe pain, speak to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
What is a narcotic?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
For moderate to severe pain, narcotic pain relievers may be prescribed. These drugs are used som...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...