Can I become addicted to Roxicet?

Roxicet (acetaminophen and oxycodone) can be addictive because it contains oxycodone. Oxycodone can be abused in a manner similar to other opioid drugs. If you're concerned about becoming addicted to Roxicet, which is prescribed to treat moderate to moderately severe pain, speak to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How do analgesics interact with other medications?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...
What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...