Can I become addicted to Roxicet?

Roxicet (acetaminophen and oxycodone) can be addictive because it contains oxycodone. Oxycodone can be abused in a manner similar to other opioid drugs. If you're concerned about becoming addicted to Roxicet, which is prescribed to treat moderate to moderately severe pain, speak to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
What is a narcotic?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
For moderate to severe pain, narcotic pain relievers may be prescribed. These drugs are used som...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...