Should I ask my doctor about taking Premesyn PMS?

There are certain instances where you should talk with your doctor before taking Premesyn PMS. For instance, check with your doctor about the safety of using this drug if you often have more than three drinks of alcohol a day because it may cause liver damage, a risk that is greater if you also drink alcohol. Avoid other medications intended for colds, allergies, cough, pain or sleep problems when you take Premesyn PMS. Also, avoid other products that contain acetaminophen; Premesyn PMS includes acetaminophen, and you can get very sick if you take too much acetaminophen. In general, check with your doctor before using Premesyn PMS if you are using any other drugs, just to be safe. If you are pregnant, do not take this product without consulting your physician. Or, if you have any of the following serious health conditions, talk to him or her before taking Premesyn PMS:
  • breathing disorder
  • glaucoma
  • kidney or liver disease
  • stomach or intestinal blockage
  • urination problems

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...