Are there any side effects of Tiger Balm?

There are some side effects associated with Tiger Balm and they range from mild to severe. Severe side effects include: allergic reactions, such as difficulty breathing, rash, itching, hives, swelling in the mouth and face. A mild side effect would be irritation at the place of application. If you experience any of these symptoms, you should speak to your doctor right away.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...