What are symptoms of acetaminophen-butalbital-caffeine overdose?

Symptoms of an overdose of acetaminophen-butalbital-caffeine can include more serious versions of the standard side effects of drowsiness, upset stomach, vomiting, stomach pain, depression, lightheadedness and confusion.

Overdose of acetaminophen-butalbital-caffeine can also trigger symptoms of allergic reaction, such as skin rash, itching and difficulty breathing. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away. Serious damage to the liver can also occur. Signs of liver injury include weakness, fatigue, bruising, abdominal pain or yellowing of the skin and eyes.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...