Symptoms of anal cancer include bleeding from the rectum or anus, pain or pressure in the region surrounding the anus, an itching or discharge from the anus, a lump in the region, and a change in bowel habits may indicate anal cancer. Other conditions may also cause these symptoms, so it is important to check with your physician if you have any of these symptoms.
- Q What is anorectal cancer?
- Q Which tests can find out the spread of anal cancer?
- Q What are the stages of anal cancer?
- Q What are the risk factors for anorectal cancer?
- Q What is the treatment for anorectal cancer?
- Q What are the possible signs of anal cancer?