What should I do if I miss a dose of oxandrolone (Oxandrin)?

If you miss a dose of oxandrolone take it as soon as you remember. If it is very close to the time you are expected to take the next dose, skip the missed one and continue with your regular schedule. Don't take two doses at once.

Continue Learning about Anabolic Steroid

What should I know about the steroids used in asthma medication?
Dr. Deborah L. Neiman, MDDr. Deborah L. Neiman, MD
Azmacort is a medication called an inhaled corticosteroid—what it does is reduce the inflammation fr...
Who should not take anabolic steroids?
Because there is a risk of liver damage when taking anabolic steroids, people with liver disease...
How do anabolic steroids differ from corticosteroids?
Anthony L. Komaroff, MDAnthony L. Komaroff, MD
The steroids that athletes (and athlete wannabes) use and abuse to get stronger are anabolic ste...
What are anabolic steroids?
Anabolic steroids are natural or synthetic derivatives of the sex hormone testosterone. Anabolic ste...