What should I do if I miss a dose of oxandrolone (Oxandrin)?

If you miss a dose of oxandrolone take it as soon as you remember. If it is very close to the time you are expected to take the next dose, skip the missed one and continue with your regular schedule. Don't take two doses at once.

Continue Learning about Anabolic Steroid

What are the side effects of anabolic steroids?
Anabolic steroids can cause a variety of side effects, some of which may be serious. Seek emerg...
What should I know about the steroids used in asthma medication?
Intermountain Registered DietitiansIntermountain Registered Dietitians
The inhaled corticosteroids (ICS) you take for your asthma are quite safe, even for young children. ...
What should I know about anabolic steroids before taking them?
Before taking anabolic steroids, you should know that it is very important that you only use thi...
Who should not take anabolic steroids?
Because there is a risk of liver damage when taking anabolic steroids, people with liver disease...