What should I do if I miss a dose of anabolic steroids?

If you miss a dose of anabolic steroids, what you should do depends upon the time:
  • If you realize it near the time of the missed dose, then take a dose.
  • If you realize it near the time of your next dose, then skip the missed dose. Just take the next one.
Do not take two doses at once because this could lead to an overdose.

Continue Learning about Anabolic Steroid

What should I know about the steroids used in asthma medication?
Intermountain Registered DietitiansIntermountain Registered Dietitians
The inhaled corticosteroids (ICS) you take for your asthma are quite safe, even for young children. ...
How do anabolic steroids differ from corticosteroids?
Anthony L. Komaroff, MDAnthony L. Komaroff, MD
The steroids that athletes (and athlete wannabes) use and abuse to get stronger are anabolic ste...
What are the side effects of anabolic steroids?
Anabolic steroids can cause a variety of side effects, some of which may be serious. Seek emerg...
How will taking steroids for my asthma affect my sinusitis?
Lawrence T. Chiaramonte, MDLawrence T. Chiaramonte, MD
Sinusitis is a condition where the paradox of allergic inflammation applies, specifically that g...