Should I talk my doctor about symptoms of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

You should call your doctor if you notice the early symptoms of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), such as random twitching and difficulty moving your hands and feet. If one of your parents had or has ALS, medical attention is especially advisable. You should take notes and try to be as specific as possible when you describe your symptoms to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)

Know Your Risk: ALS in Hawaii
Know Your Risk: ALS in Hawaii
A few years ago, you may have been captivated by viral videos, Facebook callouts and images of local celebrities, like Jake Shimabukuro or Lee Ann Won...