How do I manage amenorrhea on a daily basis?

It is common for women to become anxious when they experience amenorrhea because they are often unsure of its cause. But there are many things you can do daily to help regulate your menstrual cycle. For example, you can maintain a healthy weight by balancing a nutritious diet with moderate exercise. You can also practice stress management on a daily basis by seeking emotional support from family and friends or performing calming activities like meditation or yoga. For future references, you should record your menstrual cycle so that you can note any times of irregularities and talk to a doctor about the cause. With the help of your doctor, you can figure out the reason for your amenorrhea and begin treatment.

Continue Learning about Amenorrhea

How do I manage primary amenorrhea on a daily basis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Primary amenorrhea may require daily management if the cause is related to lifestyle factors or requ...
Are there medications to treat primary amenorrhea?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Treatment options for primary amenorrhea will vary based on the cause of the absent period. Primary ...
Should I talk to my doctor about my amenorrhea?
Menstrual irregularities can be normal for the first few years of menstruation following puberty, bu...
How can surgery affect amenorrhea?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Other illnesses affect primary amenorrhea by creating hormone imbalances and nutrient absorption pro...