How do I manage secondary amenorrhea on a daily basis?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

Secondary amenorrhea may require daily management if the cause of secondary amenorrhea is related to weight or requires medications. If being over- or underweight causes your secondary amenorrhea than a change to your diet and lifestyle will be required.

If a hormonal issue or an underlying condition that requires treatment causes your secondary amenorrhea, daily doses of medication may be necessary to remedy the underlying condition. Strict adherence to a medication schedule and a nutritional diet are two ways in which you can treat secondary amenorrhea on a daily basis.

Continue Learning about Amenorrhea

should i talk to my doctor about my primary amenorrhea symptoms ?
The main symptom of primary amenorrhea is being over 16 years of age and not ever having started men...
is there a cure for primary amenorrhea ?
Depending on the cause of primary amenorrhea, a cure may be possible. Primary amenorrhea that is cau...
is it ever normal to experience amenorrhea ?
Amenorrhea can be caused by a number of different conditions. Primary amenorrhea (when menstruation ...
what is the duration of amenorrhea ?
The duration of amenorrhea depends entirely on its cause. In some cases of primary amenorrhea caused...