How do I manage my amblyopia on a daily basis?

How you manage your amblyopia will depend on the severity of the condition. For many, wearing glasses or contacts can correct vision and allow for normal functioning. For others, placing eye drops in or an eye patch over the stronger eye for a few hours each day will treat the condition. As it blurs or blocks vision in the stronger eye it may prove more bothersome to regular functioning.

Continue Learning about Lazy Eye

Why is amblyopia also called lazy eye?
Amblyopia received its lazy eye nickname because of a common symptom of the eye condition. When affe...
What is a lazy eye (amblyopia)?
Ever heard of a failure to communicate? This defines amblyopia, a condition in which the eye and...
Who is most at risk for amblyopia?
Amblyopia, or lazy eye, is most common in children. The condition it thought to run in families, but...
What Are Some Basic Facts About Children's Eye Health?