What is the status of Alzheimer's disease research?

The states of Alzheimer’s disease research is still ongoing, but there is currently research regarding prevention.

Dr. Gregory Petsko
Neurologist

We should know much more about Alzheimer's disease than we currently do. In this video, neurologist Dr. Greg Petsko discusses the state of Alzheimer's research and reveals why he's optimistic about its future.

Continue Learning about Alzheimer's Disease

Fighting Back Against Dementia and Alzheimer’s
You’ve heard the figures: In the U.S., nearly 6 million people are living with age-related dementias—around 70 percent of those cases are due to Alzhe...
Why is Alzheimer's disease research important?
Anthony CirilloAnthony Cirillo
The number of people who will develop Alzheimer's disease is expected to skyrocket over the next few...
What questions should I ask my doctor when I am diagnosed with Alzheimer’s?
Dede BonnerDede Bonner
Your life is changed forever by a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease. Seeing your familiar family doct...
The Alzheimer’s Test You Can Take at Home