What do I do with the results of my SAGE Test for Alzheimer's prevention?

Once you've taken the SAGE Test at home, you bring it to your physician for review. Watch neurologist Richard Isaacson, MD, explain how often you should take the test, and why you may need to bring your results to a specialist for interpretation.

Continue Learning about Alzheimer's Disease Diagnosis & Tests

Which tests help diagnose Alzheimer's disease?
Dr. Eduardo R. Locatelli, MDDr. Eduardo R. Locatelli, MD
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) brain imaging can help diagnose Alzheimer's disease by ruling out h...
Should everyone get a genetic test for Alzheimer's risk?
Dr. Rudy Tanzi, PhDDr. Rudy Tanzi, PhD
Scientists continue to make discoveries about the connection between genes and Alzheimer's disea...
The Connection Between Down Syndrome and Alzheimer's Disease
What Do You Know About Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease That You Didn't Know Before?