What do I do with the results of my SAGE Test for Alzheimer's prevention?

Once you've taken the SAGE Test at home, you bring it to your physician for review. Watch neurologist Richard Isaacson, MD, explain how often you should take the test, and why you may need to bring your results to a specialist for interpretation.

Continue Learning about Alzheimer's Disease Diagnosis & Tests

Why is it difficult to diagnose Alzheimer's disease early?
Dr. John H. Growdon, MDDr. John H. Growdon, MD
Alzheimer's disease usually is not diagnosed in the early stages, even in people who visit their...
How can a PET scan help detect Alzheimer's disease?
Eric PfeifferEric Pfeiffer
A regular PET scan measures the amount of blood flow and glucose metabolism in the brain, with speci...
How can I help a loved one cope with Alzheimer's disease?
As a caregiver, here are some ways you can help a loved one get through their day with Alzheimer's: ...
What is the ApoE test for Alzheimer's?
Eric PfeifferEric Pfeiffer
The ApoE test determines whether an individual has one or more of the genes that favor the developme...