What does a vocational rehabilitation specialist do?

A vocational rehabilitation specialist evaluates whether someone can return to work and if so how best to accomplish this. This may involve the use of special equipment such as a one-handed computer keyboard. If it is necessary for someone to work in an entirely new occupation, vocational retraining may be offered.

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

Is There a Speedy Way to Pass Kidney Stones?
Kinga Ka is the world’s fastest rollercoaster, going from zero to 128 mph in 3.5 seconds. That’s enough loosen your fillings, and it’s hard to imagine...
Are practitioners of alternative medicine licensed?
Elissa MullenElissa Mullen
This is a very important question. Every Alternative Medical Field has a licensing process. Educatio...
How Should I Eat to Keep My Chakras Balanced?
What Are Rhodiola Supplements?
What Are Rhodiola Supplements?