What should I know before I get a cupping treatment?

Henry McCann, DAOM
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Cupping, an ancient Chinese method for pain relief, is safe and effective when performed by a licensed acupuncturist. Oddly enough, though, you should think about your wardrobe when scheduling a cupping treatment. To find out why, watch this video featuring licensed acupuncturist and oriental medicine practitioner Dr. Henry McCann.

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

When “Natural” Isn’t Safe
When “Natural” Isn’t Safe
Natural is in—because “natural” means safe, right? That’s not always the case. Arsenic is natural; so is hemlock (ask Socrates how that turned out), ...
What causes the energetic disturbances causing physical ailments?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
The root cause of the energetic disturbances that cause many physical ailments is frequently negativ...
How can I reduce stress in the evening?
Michael B. Finkelstein, MDMichael B. Finkelstein, MD
Here are some ways to reduce stress in the evening. Avoid things that may cause you to feel energ...
What Is Holistic Healing?
What Is Holistic Healing?