What is play therapy?

When children engage in play therapy they are often provided a variety of play materials in a safe and supportive environment. Children may feel less threatened, and be more likely to express their true feelings in the context of play.  Therapists can analyze children’s conflicts and repetitive themes.  By using play, therapists teach children ways of coping with their frustrations and working through their conflicts. 

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

Natural Ways to Ease Menopause Symptoms
Natural Ways to Ease Menopause Symptoms
Menopause, the time in a woman’s life when her menstrual cycle stops, typically starts after age 45. “The change,” as it’s commonly called, happens wh...
What safety measures should I take during hyperbaric oxygen therapy?
NewYork-Presbyterian HospitalNewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
For your comfort and safety, please:Provide a complete list of all your current medications, includi...
Is my body capable of healing itself?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Your body already heals itself. You may take antibiotics to combat infections, dose yourself with as...
What Are the Health Benefits of Haskap Berry?