What is holistic healing?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Many alternative medicine practitioners take a holistic approach to healing that recognizes factors often overlooked or ignored by conventional doctors. In this video, Dr. Chopra discusses the main elements of holistic healing.

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

The Insider’s Guide to Healthy Hawaii: What You Need to Know About the Medical Cannabis Program
Depending on whom you talk to, medical cannabis (also known as marijuana) is either a panacea for everything from cancer, to chronic pain, to epilepsy...
Should I stop taking natural remedies before I have surgery?
Because many natural products may increase the risk of bleeding, clinicians should ask their patient...
What is alternative medicine?
Alan GabyAlan Gaby
While there is no official definition of "alternative medicine," the term generally refers to variou...
Qigong: Ancient Moves That Heal
Qigong: Ancient Moves That Heal