What is holistic healing?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Many alternative medicine practitioners take a holistic approach to healing that recognizes factors often overlooked or ignored by conventional doctors. In this video, Dr. Chopra discusses the main elements of holistic healing.

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

Get Slimmer With This One Practice
Get Slimmer With This One Practice
How can you lose weight and keep it off in this over-caloric, fat-and-sugar-laden food culture? The same way you get to Carnegie Hall: practice, pract...
What is the importance of wellness-oriented medicine?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
I believe that the importance of wellness-oriented medicine is that it takes a holistic approach to ...
What is sunflower oil used for?
Dr. Peter Bongiorno, NDDr. Peter Bongiorno, ND
Sunflower oil is extracted by pressing the sunflower seed of the sunflower (Helianthus annuus). I fi...
How Can I Avoid Negative Thoughts?
How Can I Avoid Negative Thoughts?