What is an infrared sauna?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
An infrared sauna heats the body directly unlike a regular sauna, which uses warm air to heat the body. Watch Robin Miller, MD, explain what this sauna is used for and if it's safe.

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

Music Soothes the Soul...and So Much More
If I told you there is something that could reduce chronic pain, improve your mood, decrease blood pressure, help stroke recovery, lower your heart ...
Where can I learn more about using a Rife Machine?
There are a number of websites that can provide information about Rife machines or Rife devices as t...
What are the health benefits of the inversion table?
Inversion tables take advantage of gravity by elongating the spine and taking pressure off the inter...
What Is Eucalyptus Oil?
What Is Eucalyptus Oil?